What information do we collect about you?
|Division||Information||Use of Purpose||Retention period|
|Essential Items||Name, Company name, Department, Position, Business area, Contact, Addresses, E-mail||Personal information to register|
Provide access to information based on access rights and privileges assigned to you by Samsung Display
To provide relevant marketing data, improve our services and develop our products
|Until you cancel your subscription|
|Essential Items||Personal information which is collected to create automatically in the process of using service|
– IP address, Cookie, Service user record, Visit history, etc.
|Manage and track service history and information access|
To provide relevant marketing data, improve our services and develop our products
|Selected Items||Age, Birth date, Sex, Language, Location and Device||To provide relevant marketing data, improve our services and develop our products|
We may collect various types of personal information in connection with the Web platform. For example:
- we may collect personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address and contact details, job title and position, company, language, registration details, and any communications you send or deliver to us;
- we may collect data about your use of our platform and services including the time and duration of your use.
Samsung collects personal information through the following methods:
- from website, sign-up, written form, fax, telephone, e-mail and consultation board;
- provided by third party services like Google Analytics, Hubspot and the likes that assist us in ensuring our web platform provides you with right and relevant information and services;
- provided by partners.
How do we use your information?
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- to provide information, data and services that you requested;
- to respond to your questions or requests for information;
- to offer better and more customized products, information and services that take into account your usage and interest history and other relevant information;
- subject to your consent where required by applicable law, to inform you about new products and services;
- for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services (including asking you for your opinions on our products and services and carrying out customer surveys);
- to understand the way companies use the our web platform and services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
- to provide maintenance services and to maintain a sufficient level of security;
- for marketing and statistical purposes;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Samsung Display, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, employees or customers, for example, in legal proceedings, internal investigations and investigations by competent authorities; or
- otherwise with your consent or as described to at the time your information is collected.
To whom do we disclose your information?
We do not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. But we may share your information with the following entities:
- Samsung affiliates;
- other parties: (i) to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order); (ii) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Web platform; (iii) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Samsung Display, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers; (iv) as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy; or
- with other third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
Submissions that you make to public areas of a website, or other online service, such as bulletin boards may be viewable to other users of the web platform. We do not control, and are not responsible for, how other users of the web platform may use this information. For example, personal information that you submit in public areas could be collected and used by others to send you unsolicited messages or for other purposes.
It also may be necessary for Samsung to disclose your information in the following cases:
- when required to be disclosed in a judicial or administrative proceeding, or is otherwise requested or required to be disclosed by law or regulation;
- when information object or legal representative is in state of disable to express or there is difficult to take a prior consent due to address unknown and when there is a specific reason to need for interest of third party’s urgent life, physical and property; or
- when we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
What do we do to keep your information secure?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Web platform. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Where do we transfer your information?
Your use or participation in the Web platform may involve transfer, storage and processing of your information outside of your country of residence, consistent with this policy. Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. We will take appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable law, to ensure that your personal information remains protected.
Can you access your information?
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request details about the information we collect about you and to correct inaccuracies in that information. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
How long do we keep your information?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only, for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, until you cancel your subscription or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Third-Party Links and products on our services
Our web platform may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
Cookies, beacons and similar technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes.
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service. Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our platform are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the platform and provide you with a better experience.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad.
- Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our platform and other websites and apps.
- When you use a web browser to access the platform, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some web platform services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services, or certain parts of them.
To evaluate your use of our site and compile reports, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. To control the cookies set by Google Analytics visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To evaluate your use of our site, compile reports and customize our marketing efforts, we use HubSpot. All data collected is stored on HubSpot’s servers securely. By using our website you consent to the processing of your data by HubSpot. By completing one of our forms you are consenting to the collection and storage of your data by HubSpot on our behalf. Your data can be removed upon request.
To easily share our content on social media, we have included sharing buttons on our site. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Samsung Display does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
To support our content, we sometimes embed photos and videos from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Samsung Display does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
The above list is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of first- and third-party cookies. We use both session and permanent cookies. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. These cookies do not cause any harm.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
When we include content from other sites (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.) these sites may also set their own cookies and we do not have access or control over these cookies. We suggest you go to the relevant third party’s website to find out more information about their cookie use. Google Analytics or Hubspot.
Analytics – display advertising
Samsung Display and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website. More specifically, our website has implemented and uses display advertising, and we utilize Google Analytics to implement a specific feature called remarketing. Remarketing is a feature of Google’s AdWords that allows us to optimize the delivery of ad content specifically targeted to a visitor’s interests based upon previous visits to our site. If you’d like more information about remarketing lists in Google Analytics please visit the following site https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268.
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising you may do so by using the Ads Preferences Manager.
There is also a Google Analytics opt-out browser add on that you can download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here – http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ (or if located in the European Union click here – http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/)
You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com